Monday 14 May 2012

Add Share button of Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Digg and StumbleUpon to my blog


Few months ago I have heard about “Blog” from my Friend. 
Before that I was unknown to the word “Blog”.
He told me that
he is earning money from this source.
I became so eager to know
about Blog, I also want to 
Earn money from it. In this eagerness 
I did few mistakes 
With my new blog. Most of the Blogger do the
 same mistakes that I did. I am so new in blogging field, but I have
Learned lots of things about blogging. In this post I am sharing
The 3 big mistakes that I did.

Blog Topic
The first and biggest mistake that a Blogger do is that he
Write blog on that topic with which he is not familiar. You
Can take my example, I created my first blog in February, 2011,
Which was related to tips and tricks of computer, mobile,
internet,SEO,etc.As I knew very few things on this topic,therefore
I failed to manage my blog.


Gradually I realized this thing and after that I created a new blog
Related to C++ programming. As I am a computer science student
And I have a deep interest in C++ programming therefore I created
blog on this topic.So,never write a blog on that topic with which
You are not familiar.

Blog Content
As you create a blog on a topic with which you are not familiar,
You are unable to write posts on that topic.In that case you start
 to steal posts from other blogs related to your blog’s topic.
It is said that “content is King”, therefore you should write your
Own created posts. If your blog’s posts are unique than more and
More visitors will come to your blog.

Your Patience
This fact is true that most of Bloggers starts blogging to earn
money,like me. When you are unable to earn money and get
traffic, you stop writing blog or start a new blog.I also did this
mistake.In five months of my blogging period,I have created
five blogs on different topics.When you write posts on more than
one blog you are unable to manage all of them.So,always concentrate
on one blog and keep patience,you will be definitely successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chitika